Wednesday, December 12, 2007

It makes me reconsider...

I am appalled. Someone has passed on (and I assume will do the same for this post as well) what I wrote on my private blog to someone that no longer had access.

The rest of this post is directed to the person that did that (and I have an idea...)

The purpose of this blog being private is because of people like you. People that are not adult enough to keep things to themselves. People that share other people's business. It is a person like you that told my sister that I was pregnant before I had the chance. That emailed hateful things to my mother at work and invaded my privacy. It is people like you that make we wonder how I could ever trust anyone.

And yet, I do. This is something YOU have to live with. I actually thought it would get around, because many people on this blog list also know of the person I spoke about yesterday. I am not ashamed of what I said. I am not going to apologize for speaking my thoughts on my private blog. I am not the person that has anything to be sorry about.

You are no better than any of the other skeezy people out there. And I hope you can make peace with that.

Now, C&P to your hearts content.

7 comments:

  1. Awh, Katie - I'm so sorry! It makes me sad that people are so cruel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry Katie. You just have to consider what kind of person would do that? Are they really worth the frustration?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry to hear that happened... :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry to hear that happened to you Katie :( I don't understand why someone would do that. This is your private blog and why someone feels the need to pass around your private information is beyond me.

    I completely understand what you were saying before in your previous post. No one should have to deal with a toxic relationship like that and I don't blame you at all for cutting ties.

    Anyway, enough of my rambling, but I just wanted to say that I'm sorry you are dealing with someone that has nothing better to do but than to try to make you miserable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My sweet Kate ... you are a wonder! You give us the privilege of sharing your world through this "private" blog and you invite those you care about to take part in those "private" thoughts. I, for one, appreciate you and would love to throttle the dim bulb that violated the gift you give to us by sharing so openly. Like Gramma always said, "consider the source" and move on from there. Don't waste another heartbeat on those who are not worth the effort. Now that you have vented, hug your daughter & your husband and return to your sweet generous spirited self! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Faith's Gram and her Nana are on the same page.
    More people love you and are good then people that are cruel.
    You are one of the good guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What your Gram and Nana said.
    True dat.
    Love ya, girl! Stay strong. Poo on the meanies.

    ReplyDelete