I have started a "Biggest Loser Challenge" with some of my online Mommy friends. We bought in to the 12-week challenge for $10, with $5 going to each weekly winner (highest percentage of weight loss) and the remainder ($200!) going to the person with the highest percentage for the whole time.
In one week, with diet and exercise, I have managed to lose 2 lbs! Not bad, if you ask me! However, I don't think I have enough weight to lose (I'd like to lose 10-13 lbs) to win the Grand Prize...but the $10 was worth it to me for the motivation and to be able to push other people to work as hard as they can. After watching the Reality Show "The Biggest Loser" (WATCH IT!), I have come to realize my amazement at what the human body is capable of.
It's never too late to start!
Great job! Those 10 or so lbs will just melt off of you!
ReplyDelete