Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Blinded by the Light..

(as in the light at the end of the tunnel!)

I just got back from my last counseling appointment and much to the surprise of both me AND my counselor, found that I only have TWO classes left to take! We thought I still had 3 more!!

One bummer is that I have an evening class in Hayward (boo!) and one late afternoon/early evening (4:30-8pm) class in Concord.

It's by crappiest schedule yet, but it's my LAST, so I'll make do!

HOLY CRAP! I can't friggin believe I am *finally* graduating! I've been working towards this for 10 flipping years. Actually, by the time I graduate, I will have been graduated from HS for 11years and 2 days.

but who cares? I did it.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! That is so exciting! Let the countdown begin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go for a masters!

    ReplyDelete