Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My Cool Rider

We sold Jasons motorcycle. *sigh*

It marked the end of an era... It was the bike that impressed me, wooed me, courted me, even on our first ride...that cold cold January night. I can still remember snuggling up to Jason, banging my helmet against his (which I come to find out drives him batty) and his reaching behind to rub my legs... his sign of affection on our rides. At stoplights, I'd rub his shoulders.

The next bike will be a Honda GoldWing with all the bells and whistles because we will be holding on to that one for ever. :)

We took it out for a "last ride" on Saturday and took some pictures.

(no, Faith wasn't on the ride. This was before we left the house)



The money we got for it will go towards a backyard for our family. The start of a new era...

2 comments:

  1. Is that my camera remote? I can't find mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on J-man, get a Harley! All the cool kids have one..

    Of course that was before I dropped major cash on the pipes, chrome.. etc .. etc.. which all the cool kids have to do as well.

    ReplyDelete