Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Discovery Museum

Faith and I dragged Nana (kicking and screaming, you can be sure!) to the Children's Discovery Museum in San Jose on Monday. It was JAM PACKED because of the holiday weekend, but Faith loved it! She was quite pushy with other kids though, which I did not like. When I saw her push someone, I told her it was not nice to push and that it wasn't ok to do. If she did it again, we'd go to another exhibit. My mom laughed at me because she said I did the same thing. Nuh-uh! I've ALWAYS been well-mannered!

;)

A Princess' dream come true!


Strike a pose!

HA! How did I get on the ceiling??

Faith, showing her friend Peyton how the exhibit works

Faith LOVED the "water table"! She went back and forth...back and forth...back and forth...back and forth.... back and forth....(you get the idea, right?) from the spout to the toy, pouring the water in to watch the wheels turn! She was pretty good at it, but not always...

Step 1: Get water

Step 2: walk full cup over to the toy, making sure to drop half of the water on the floor... make sure you wipe it up! (she did)

Step 3: Tip cup towards yourself as you attempt to get the water in the toy but end up spilling it down your whole front.

Step 4: cry

Step 5: Lip quiver (works every time)

Step 6: Repeat Steps 1-5

She did manage to get pretty good at it by the end. I had to ring her clothes out though.

1 comment:

  1. I want you to know I will "kick & scream" the next 20 times we go there and the 20 times with Spiff too!
    Cute pix. Thanks

    ReplyDelete