Waiting for the shuttle... its been a loooooong day.
The fountain between The Palazzo (Our Hotel) and the Venetian.
Perv.
The best of MANY failed attempts at taking our picture in front of the big fountain in the Venetian Shoppes.
Yup. This sorta sums up the trip :)
The only picture we had asked someone else to take. I gotta tell ya... I hate asking people to take our picture, but LOVE taking other peoples pictures. We are so tiny in this shot...kinda bums me out. When I take someone's picture, I try to make it a really good one. This picture took some cropping for it to look decent.
We were there at the same time as the Miss USA pageant girls!
Our Nice dinner night. Again, more of those crazy Jellyfish than us in the picture. Boo.
"Monticor! RELEASE!"
Waiting for the Gondola
Our favorite bar: Nine Fine IrishMen in New York, New York.
I love the first picture of you two, with the blur of people in the background. :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like a really fun weekend! Can't wait to see you in person and hear all about it!
ReplyDeleteAli
Yay, finally pictures! :) Can't wait to hear more all about it! :)
ReplyDeletelove the boob grabbin'! Glad you guys had fun!
ReplyDelete