Jason had the brilliant idea to go to the California Railroad Museum in Old Sacramento for a family day. *I* had the brilliant idea to ride Amtrak up instead of driving! What with the cost of gas and the bridge fee, it came out in the wash! We also ended up not riding the steam train they had there because we had already gone on the train that day! Faith LOVED it! And we are seriously considering taking the train instead of a plane when we visit Colorado and Washington.
Sunday, July 20, 2008
The California Railroad Museum
*WARNING* Massive number of pictures to follow!
Jason had the brilliant idea to go to the California Railroad Museum in Old Sacramento for a family day. *I* had the brilliant idea to ride Amtrak up instead of driving! What with the cost of gas and the bridge fee, it came out in the wash! We also ended up not riding the steam train they had there because we had already gone on the train that day! Faith LOVED it! And we are seriously considering taking the train instead of a plane when we visit Colorado and Washington.



What is it about trains that makes the "boys toys"? Once again, Faith is surrounded by boys, but I like to think that her favorite things are determined by her personal opinions, not by her gender. You go, baby!
I just had to take a picture of this fashion don't. A Hawaiian Shirt, Polyester Suit Pants, and lace-up old-skool Adidas walking shoes. Seriously. I like how his pants match his hair.
Jason had the brilliant idea to go to the California Railroad Museum in Old Sacramento for a family day. *I* had the brilliant idea to ride Amtrak up instead of driving! What with the cost of gas and the bridge fee, it came out in the wash! We also ended up not riding the steam train they had there because we had already gone on the train that day! Faith LOVED it! And we are seriously considering taking the train instead of a plane when we visit Colorado and Washington.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
toot toot
ReplyDeleteso cute!
Oh my gosh! Can this princess get any more adorable? (the answer for the casual reader ... you bet!)
ReplyDeleteOMG, what a cute little conductor! :)
ReplyDeleteLOL at the hawaiian shirt---I think my brother had the same shirt when he was 7 (but he never paired it with polyester pants or lace up Adidas). ;)
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I can't wait to take Peyton!
ReplyDeleteI love the swagger picture, too cute!
ReplyDelete