Saturday, July 19, 2008

First Haircut!

First of all, I can't say how impressed I am with Ms. Karen in Lafayette. She was so sweet to Faith, Jason, and me! She spoke very calmly to all of us and got the job done quickly beautifully. Seriously... If I get my picture taken, a balloon, a movie, sticker earrings, and glitter in my hair, I want to get my hair done by her too! ;)

Pre-Cut

Keeping a good eye on Jungle Book while Ms. Karen does her thing...

So Serious!



Such a big girl!!

A little Princess Glitter and pink bows...

She may have been serious in the chair, but...

She was all smiles in the car!
Here she is, mid-clap during a heartwarming rendition of "Happy Birthday"

The princess glitter and bows didn't last long...

But Ms. Karen was professional enough to wait for us to get a smile out of Faith for her
"First Haircut" Certificate.

5 comments:

  1. OMG, we LOOOOOOOOOVE Ms. Karen. Mark swears by her and loves her stories about Louisiana. She is awesome!! Faith looks so grown up...and absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cried through Jason's 1st haircut and now I'm teary at looking at Faith's. She is so beautiful! No longer a baby - truly a big girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh! What a big girl - she is so beautiful!! I love the glitterand bows!

    ReplyDelete