Faith was going to get to meet Max!!
When I asked her if she wanted to meet her baby cousin, she frantically ran around the house looking for clothes and shoes yelling "Max! Max! ... and Lizz?... and Lizz!".
She was a bit apprehensive... there were bells and beeps, wires and tubes. I can remember being thoroughly freaked out myself the first time I got to really go hang out with him. I kept telling her he'd get bigger, the bells, beeps, and wires would someday disappear, and she could enjoy being a good influence to her Baby Cousin (even after he's taller than her!).
Thanks, Lizz, for pulling some strings. She may not know what was going on, but I sure did. Love you!
That is so great! I love her reaction to you asking her if she wanted to go too, adorable.
ReplyDeleteI am one happy Nana.
ReplyDeleteThey are both so special.
Thank you
Love to ALL !!!!!
How adorable! Soon they'll be running after one another.
ReplyDelete