Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Sweet Girl



I've posted a few times about our nighttime ritual. Lots of hugging and lots of kissing. We took Faith to Target yesterday and she went into the Doll Aisle for the first time. She immediately started hugging and kissing the dolls and saying "Night Night Babies!".

My sister seems to think that her giving the dolls hugs and kisses makes her giving Max Hugs and Kisses less cute and endearing. I disagree.

It really makes me smile how she treats babies. She is such a nurturer and is great with her Baby Max. It really makes me wonder how she will react to having a younger sibling.

It also makes me wonder which doll I should buy her. :)

3 comments:

  1. Awww, how sweet!
    On an unrelated note, I ordered my goddaughter's birthday gift this week and I'm SOOO excited to give it to her! Seeing her in the toy aisle made me think of it. :)

    ReplyDelete