Saturday, November 08, 2008

Help Me Choose!

If you didn't know already, I am auditioning for a role in Evita on the 16th! I am super nervous since I haven't auditioned for anything since High School, but it's always been a dream of mine to be on stage, so, I am makin' it happen! Even if it's only to sing my 1 minute of song and be done.

My friend Kelly took headshots for me today. Which one do you like best? Leave a comment!

#1:

#2:

#3

#4:

#5:

6 comments:

  1. Tough choice ... but I like #1 I think. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already voted on the nest but I wanted to wish you a ton of luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dayvee and I really like picture 1 & 4. I know you wanted us to pick one but we do like both of them. that is awesome. We are very excited for you. Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shaela and I really like picture 1 & 4. They are all really awesome though. Good luck.
    Lovez Shayvee.

    ReplyDelete