Anyway, the walk was uneventful labor wise, but MAN! I feel goooood! We'll see if we can squeeze in one or two more trips before TicTac decides to show his/her beautiful, highly anticipated face!
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Walking The Kid Out
I never, in my LIFE, thought I'd be trying walk my kid out, but I just conquered the Lafayette Reservoir at 38 weeks 5 days pregnant, thanks to the encouragement from my good friend, April. That girl is a MACHINE! When Faith opted to take her bike to the Rez, I had a feeling I'd regret it. I spent the majority of the intense 2.7 mile "walk" pushing or pulling an empty bike. April was amazing and let Faith ride in her double stroller with her baby, while her older kiddo, Tyson, either ran ahead of us (he's 2.5. He ran it. Seriously) or April WORE him in her Ergo Carrier. I kid you now when I say she's a machine! And quite the inspiration.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You guys are both amazing!! I hope the walking starts working its wonders!! :)
ReplyDelete