(*disclaimer* I have a ton of pictures uploaded from our Seattle trip and will hopefully start putting the story to them while Faith is at school today. I just wanted to get back to blogging about other stuff in our lives too though)
Today is the first day of work for Jason in 7 weeks! It's been a great leave for us all and I think we've adjusted to being a family of four very well! We are all healthy and happy. What more could you ask for?
Faith has school today and I knew I'd have to hit the ground running to keep my head straight. I woke up at 7:30, with Josie snuggled in my arms, and jumped in the shower (sans Josie), got dressed, and went to check on Faith. I had set out her clothes the night before and she was getting herself dressed (but traded the jeans for a skirt. We compromised in this rainy weather and she is now wearing pants UNDER the skirt.). Faith and I had breakfast together before I went to get Josie to get her changed and dressed. While Faith finished her breakfast, I nursed Josie.
Am I crazy to think I just might be able to handle this?
Sure, the dogs are still in the crate (I HATE letting them out in the rain!), but our bellies are fed, our teeth are brushed, our hairs are brushed, our clothes are clean, dinner is planned, the fire is pre-built for this dreary day... I'm feeling a tad too on top of things for it to be real. ;)
But I'll take what I can get, because I know not every day will be like this!
No comments:
Post a Comment