Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My Weightloss Goal

It's that time again...

Baby Fat Burning Time!!

I had my 6-week post-partum check up last week and weighed in at 168lbs. That's 18lbs heavier than I was before I had Faith, and 18 lbs heavier than I was when I lost Baby Fat after having her. It's also 18lbs heavier than where I want to be again!

And I WILL get there!

My goal is to fit into my pre-pregnancy pants within a month, and to look GOOD in them within a month after that! ;) I have bought Jillian Michael's (from The Biggest Loser) 30-Day Shred and should get it in the mail in the next week or so. I've also dusted off my running shoes and will do my very best to fit 3 runs a week in (I have a schedule floating around in my head. We'll see if it actually works out that way!)

I have to say, I am impressed with my motivation kicking me in the rear so much sooner than after I had Faith. I didn't start running until 7 MONTHS post-partum with her. I WILL be a hot mama when my 5th anniversary rolls around in January.

Mark my words...

(and we all know how stubborn I am!!)

3 comments:

  1. If anyone can do it, YOU can. And will. I am sure of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto, April. And you aren't stubborn..are you? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do it!! Anytime you want a weekend running partner, let me know!

    ReplyDelete