Our little Josie Joy is 12 weeks old!!
At 12 weeks, Josie....
... has put herself on a great sleeping schedule! She goes down around 7pm and sleeps until about 7:30am. There are occasional nights she wakes up, but those are few and far between.
... STILL won't take a bottle! We've tried everything and she's still attached to Mama. This week we're trying a new kind of bottle so we hope practice and consistency on our part will help her (and us!) out.
... is ticklish! I like to nuzzle my nose in her ribcage to get a good chuckle out of her.
... still has red hair, though she's rubbed a major bald spot in the back of her head ever since moving to her crib.
... rotates while sleeping in her crib. This morning, I found her turned a full 90 degrees.
... has rolled over twice (from tummy to back) about a week ago but hasn't since.
... takes most of her naps in the swing.
... HATES being in the carseat unless she isn't strapped in (which I allow her to do if we are on a walk or somewhere like the zoo where she is getting in and out of the stroller).
... wears mostly 3-6 months clothes.
... is the HARDEST baby when it comes to cutting her nails. I've tried cutting them while she sleeps, she nurses, I sing, I talk, I make funny noises, I rock her, I walk with her, I swaddle her. Seriously... so very hard.
... loves to talk talk talk! Just like her sister. We're in for it, I'm sure.
... sometimes just wants to be left alone. When she screams when held, in the swing, in the bouncer, or in her crib, I just put her on the floor and she is usually a happy clam. For being only 12 weeks old, she sure knows how to get what she wants!
... still has blue eyes, but I think they are going to change. Then again, I thought Faith's would too.
No comments:
Post a Comment