First of all... sorry its been a few days. With all the excitement of Max's Homecoming (TODAY!!), we are a bit distracted!
At 22 Months Old, Faith...
- is concerned when her puppies are sick and gives them hugs and kisses.
- likes to say "I try", which, truth be told, I like better than the phrase "Me Do!", which I am sure is coming soon.
- loves camping and everything that goes with it! On our recent trip, she learned the words (and signs) for tent, camping, trailer, hike, and climb.
- can "read" by recognizing the pictures and uses words and/or signs to tell the story. One of her favorites books is "Oh My Oh My Oh Dinosaurs!" by Sandra Boynton.
- Has an obsession with "new diap" (diaper). She tries putting her pull-up diapers on herself, but usually OVER her clothes!
- loves to color/draw/write! I hope she got her Great Grammy Faith's artistic ability, of which Mommy is sorely lacking.
- has plenty of hair for pigtails and ponytails but has not yet had an official haircut. Soon though. She has perpetual bedhead.
- often forgets to say "please" when asking for something (c'mon now... she's 22 months!) but when she says "Thank You (fill in the name here)", we know we are doing something right.
- can say "Sophie" and "Maddie" but it comes out sounding like "Boobie" and "Mangie" and then wonders why the dogs don't obey her.
- wears 2T clothes and just moved up to a size 5 diaper!
- loves the train at the Oakland Zoo but not the carousel (though she likes to name all the animals on it).
- knows all her grandparents by name (Nana, Papa, Grandma, Grandpa, Gram, and Gramps).
- can say "I love you!" in addition to the sign for it.
- rarely leaves a room without giving us a hug, kiss, and "I love you" goodbye.
- has started calling Bun Bun "Bubby".
- Is wearing her very first pair of big girl panties today! We hope to never make it to a size 6 diaper. :)
- likes oatmeal, strawberries, blueberries, broccoli, crackers, raisins, chicken, and tortillas best.
- likes using Mommy's cell phone to call all her "peeps" to say "hi" and "I love you".
- counts cars saying "1, 2, 3, 4 cars... ah ah ah"
- randomly busts out the "Happy Birthday" song.
Yeah Faith,
ReplyDeleteYou are a constant source of joy and pride for your Nana & Papa.
You go girl !!!!