Thursday, July 17, 2008

She's Not Ready For...

big girl panties outside the house.

I put them on her to go see my sister (and MAX!) at home because I knew we were making a stop to pick up Jason at the PD. WE went in to use the bathroom and Faith did her business. YAY!

Then we picked up my mom and headed to Fremont. My sis and Jamie have water fountains in front of their house and I guess that triggered it. She had an accident :(

Mommy to the rescue! I had brought a change of underwear and clothes for her (in addition to PJs for later and a bedtime diaper). I swept her to the bathroom to see if she needed to go more (she did) and changed her into dry clothes. We chatted, passed Max around, and cooked dinner. I made sure Faith sat on the potty a few more times in the course of the evening.

After dinner, as I was cleaning up, Faith came tearing in towards me and straight to the bathroom that is off the kitchen. She stood in front of the potty and proceeded to go. :(

At least she knew where to go when she felt the urge! Now, if I could just get her to tell me!

Today is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment