Thursday, July 17, 2008

Welcome Home Max.

A little something I made to document the amazing journey my sister, Max, and Jamie have gone through. While it is insanely different from my journey with Faith, it is no less incredible. Love you guys.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks, Katie... Ashleigh and I are all teary eyed now because we're happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful! Welcome home Max! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Katie...now that I have wiped the tears away I just had to write and say, "What a wonderful gift to give not only Max but your sister and brother in law as well"

    It's things like this that make you such a wonderful person. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did an AMAZING job on that video, we love it. And there were many tears of joy, we are so excited Max finally gets to go home :)

    ReplyDelete